For leading international Company we are looking for a:
Sourcing Manager - Information Technology
For the IT categories under his/her scope the role will be responsible of:
- Support the definition of the overall Sourcing Strategy in coordination with Line Manager and Information Technology colleagues.
- Manage in full autonomy the Sourcing Project in the Information Technology area assuring coherence with the Strategy and the project targets.
- Update the Sourcing IT RoadMap for the projects under his responsibility
- Special projects: support Line Manager in designing approach and deliver his/her defined tasks
- Assure best synergy at Group level
- In all activities apply team methodology and applicable policies.
- Support Business Innovation process
- Lead the contract definition in collaboration with Legal & Compliance dept.
Main skilss required:
- Project Management: Milestone plan, Gantt, Progress monitoring and issue management;
- Understanding of the Information Technology key category: Hardware; Software; Services in their mix with the delivery mix: Applications; Infrastructure Services and Communication;
- Data Analysis: definition of the quotation approach and vendor proposal quantitative/qualitative scoring; Vendor Spending analysis;
- Presentation skills;
- Office 365 suite (extensive knowledge).
Main soft and mindset requirements:
- Teamwork and ability to create a collaborative environment;
- Speed in delivery, ability to anticipate challenge and opportunity to get negotiation results;
- Financial / Business / Ethical / Legal awareness in dealing with vendors and internal colleagues;
- Effective planning, organizing and basic project management skills;
- Negotiation skills and resilience in a changing and international environment;
- High motivation & operative autonomy;
- Effective communication skills in dealing with pairs, line manager, vendors and c-level;
- Develop professional network and leverage on it.