We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate IT Support Analyst to join a reputable & technology leading business based from Manchester
This company is currently going through a large period of growth due to continued success (even during the pandemic!). To support this they are also going through a large digital transformation towards the cloud, implementing various new platforms such as Salesforce and SAP!
All technology & data is in-house and innovation is at the heart of this organisation, enabling them to stay a leader in their field!
You would be joining a team of like-minded IT Support Analysts within the heart of the company in Manchester - responsible for providing IT Support across the business. There are no siloes in this team, you'd be involved in all aspects of IT and Infrastructure!
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experienced providing IT Support in a hybrid hands on / Service Desk environment at a 1st to 2nd line level
- Broad knowledge base across various technologies including; Office 365, Windows, VMWare, Active Directory, Telephony, Cisco, JIRA, Mimecast, Salesforce etc
- An understanding of Azure is desired (training will be provided)
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- A desire to learn and continue expanding your technical knowledge
This is a business that actively promotes learning & development with dedicated resources to aid your learning.
Due to a hands on element to the role, this will be a hybrid home / office pattern so you must be able to commute to central Manchester
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details