We're looking for someone who has experience in a Data focused role who is looking to take that step into Data Engineering. If you've got hands on experience with SQL and Python within a recent role then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
You'd be joining a reputable & industry leading organisation who is currently going through a period of growth due to continued success! Data underpins the core strategy of the organisation so Data Engineering and Analytics are core functions to this business!
Key Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years experience working in a Data focused role
- Good demonstrable experience with SQL and Python
- Knowledge or an understanding around cloud technologies is desired
- An understanding around data modelling, data warehouse techniques would be beneficial (ETL, kimball, etc)
- Strong communication skills, ability to work with and develop relationships with stakeholders
- Able to work in a fast moving environment
This is a fantastic chance to gain hands on, real life training in Data Engineering tools & technologies within Azure (Data Lakes, Data bricks, Data Factory etc)
This role can be based out of any of their core offices; Manchester, Stoke, Glasgow etc. You just need to be willing to go to an office if needed
You do need to be based in the UK.
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!