Oliver James has partnered up with a leading global insurance company currently going through a hypergrowth phase. This established company has been around for many years and has a strong reputation within the insurance industry. Their commitment to innovation and technology has led to new and exciting developments in their field.
My client is looking for a DevOps engineer to join a team currently transforming the way they deliver Cloud infrastructure. Join one of Ireland's largest financial institutions, work with the latest technologies, and rapidly progress your career.
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience in software engineering, networking or infrastructure related roles.
- Understanding of cloud computing concepts.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and collaborative team practices.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure - IaaS and PaaS services.
- Experience with CI/CD tools.
- Familiarity with automation tools like Terraform
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary - Depending on experience
- Competitive annual leave package & 20 days working abroad
- Performance related bonus
- Hybrid working - 2 days in Dublin office per week
- Pension plan
- Comprehensive Learning & Development
Please note - To apply, you must hold a minimum of a Stamp 4 Visa/ EU Passport