Junior .Net Developer - Become The Best Version of Yourself
Our client is well known in the energy sector in Belgium. Their domain of expertise is purely IT and Energy.
Easy access via the car (Hainaut Region) will allow you to have a perfect balance between professional and personal life.
The IT team is made up of around ten people and remains small and dynamic. You will work alongside senior developers and architects who will contribute to your progress. You will also benefit from internal training and the time required to follow it up.
A great internal atmosphere, a high degree of autonomy and a lot of freedom define our client, so you will have the chance to work with great colleagues, in a constant good mood and you will be able to make your own decisions.
Junior .Net Developer - the job :
You will join a team of passionate developers and participate in the development of new solutions based on the latest trends and technologies in the .NET ecosystem.
Junior .Net Developer - your profile :
- Min 2 years of experience as a .NET developer
- Good knowledge of the .NET ecosystem, especially ASP.NET Core and Entity Framework Core
- Good knowledge of C# and recent features
- You are able to read, write and understand basic SQL queries
- You are curious, passionate, motivated and eager to learn
- You are a team player and communicate well
- You are able to express yourself in French, both orally and in writing
- You can read, understand and write documentation in technical English
Junior .Net Developer - Your future package :
- A very attractive salary depending on your profile.
- Car & Fuel card , health insurance, group insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, laptop, net expenses.
- Homeworking 3 days/week.
- Extensive training opportunities.
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge! Do not
wait any longer to send me your CV to: email@example.com or call me directly on 02
588 16 36