What you'll do
- Work with the Sales team to complete the CDD, KYC/KYB review in order to onboard business clients.
Customer service experience so the candidate must be confident speaking to the clients.
- Assess KYC/KYB details, such as document verification, ownership structures, payment flows, and identify UBO information
- Accurately record information in systems and escalate any anomalies or errors
- Ensure that KYC/KYB and CDD best practices are observed and a culture of continuous improvement is applied across the function
- Provide guidance to the front office with regards to the onboarding policy
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with front office staff and the Compliance Team
- Support in additional KYC/KYB projects where appropriate
Who you are
- Minimal 2 years of client onboarding experience, preferably in financial services
- You should be proactive, organised and efficient - able to work well under pressure
- Working knowledge of KYC, CDD and AML regulations and processes
- Healthy balanced between commercial drive and risk management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to self-motivate, be motivated by your manager, and to motivate your colleagues
- Able to multitask and manage to tight timelines and deliverables.
- Responsive to clients and colleagues
- Open to change and future oriented