For one of my clients, I am looking for a System Administrator for a permanent contract with an interest Cloud Azure.
This company is well known in the digital sector and is leaning towards the future with Cloud technologies.
They offer a large range of training, which will help you grow your IT skills and maybe have the capacity to evolve within the company.
If you join them; you will be part of the Infrastructure's team and be responsible for the internal infrastructure management.
After Covid, you will still be able to enjoy Homeworking 2 or 3 times a week. This will help you to have a good work/ life balance.
Junior System Administrator - The job
- You will deal with all installation, configuration of the infrastructure on MS Azure
- You will help your colleagues and users on daily basis with their IT incidents and issues
- You will oversee the Cloud infrastructure
- You will work on the System Administration depending on the needs of your Manager
Junior System Administrator - Your profile
- You have 3 years of experience in IT as IT Support or System Administrator
- You have a first experience with O365, Azure, and Microsoft technologies
- You speak French OR Dutch native AND speak English fluently
- You are stress-resistant and a good communicator
Junior System Administrator - The offer
- A nice salary package (depending on your profile)
- A permanent position in a nice team and the possibility to evolve in a growing company
- A group insurance, hospital insurance, a laptop, phone, bonus, etc.