Knowledge Management Coordinator/Technical Trainer - ServiceNow
An exciting opportunity for a Knowledge Management Coordinator who will be responsible for ensuring the implementation of the knowledge management plan within ServiceNow.
- Deliver a solution which will drive end-user self-sufficiency as a result of accurate, current and meaningful content
- Provide technical knowledge article content to be used by all the clients Technology functions.
- Review of existing knowledge management repositories to define content 'currency'
- Working closely with the client to identify knowledge articles which will be managed within the ServiceNow knowledge database
- Accountable for the refresh of knowledge articles prior to the publication into ServiceNow
- Definition of the Knowledge Management governance framework and associated responsibilities
- Definition of the Knowledge article lifecycle
- Provide awareness and ensuring understanding of the ServiceNow Knowledge Management solution
- Development of a Technology and end-user Knowledge Management communication plan
- Building and maintaining key relationships and providing effective communications between the various Technology functions ensuring collaboration and engagement to deliver the desired outcomes
- Experience of ServiceNow ITSM modules
- Relevant document controller / document management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good written skills
- Effective collaborator
- Task focused / target driven
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Previous experience reviewing technical documents along with the ability to identify errors and opportunities for improvement
If this role sounds of interest to yourself please apply directly or contact Annabel Jones