Oliver James is recruiting on behalf of a leading life insurance company who require an experienced Life Actuary to support in a process improvement project for Capital Reporting.
This is a day rate contract, outside IR35. You must be a UK tax resident.
The client has multiple vacancies and is open to a range of experiences within the capital space.
Duration:6 months initial + extensions
Rate: c.£600-£800/ day. Dependent on experience
Status: Outside IR35
The aim of this project is to improve the efficiency of the Capital reporting process.
Examples of responsibilities: These will vary depending on experience.
- Remedial actions - improving the MI tools, improving controls around the proxy models, improving validation of the proxy model, identifying issues
- Capital Reporting and Modelling - producing tactical solutions
- Strategic Solutions
- VBA experience and coding experience. Producing tools or improving existing tools
- Qualified or part-qualified Life Actuary
- Experience in Capital reporting or modelling
- Experience in a process improvement project is desirable
Could you be interested in a new interim/contract role? Please contact Laura West for more information on 020 3861 9216, or send your updated CV to email@example.com
If you are a permanent Life Actuary considering contracting, we have a wide selection of UK/Europe/USA/Asia based contract opportunities working within the field, so please don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential conversation.