Oliver James is partnering with a leading company in the banking sector seeking an experienced Major Incident Manager to join their team.
We are seeking an experienced Major Incident Manager Consultant to join our client's team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the process for managing incidents run effectively and efficiently. You manage the main incidents, organize the operational crisis cell and report to management.
What will you do ?
- You distribute the data related to the process to the various ICT teams involved
- You ensure that the process is followed, you monitor and analyze the service levels
- You will propose actions to improve the process and help develop the incident tracking tool : ServiceNow
- You also lead the meeting for the management of incidents and their RCA with the managers of the ICT teams.
- You coordinate the members of the technical teams who intervene in the management of major incidents.
- You also work closely with those responsible for the ITSM processes: Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, ...
- Finally, you set up indicators to ensure the efficiency of the process. You draw up periodic reports on the handling of incidents.
- You will carry out analyses of the causes, impact and recurrence, and will define and monitor improvement actions with the teams concerned.
Who are you ?
- Knowledge of ITIL and/or an ITSM tool is a plus ; ServiceNow is a plus
- You handle problems conscientiously, methodically and constructively
- You can work independently and take initiative to move things forward
- Your stress resistance allows you to deal with difficult situations
- You express yourself fluently in Dutch AND/OR French and have a good knowledge of English
Apply now to join the team and help shape the future of banking !
You think you are the right person for this new challenge ? Please get in touch with : email@example.com
Oliver James introduce talented people to great organisations so that both may grow and benefit from each other's experiences, helping to fulfil their potential.