This successful, global financial service business has a newly created headcount within the Security team, due to continued expansion. This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Ethical Hacker Specialist looking to progress their career with an employer of choice.
You will be working with global world class security team to conduct application security/penetration tests of internal/external web, mobile and web service applications - leveraging both manual techniques as well as automated tools in order to uncover and report security vulnerabilities that exist. This involves acting as a SME, providing guidance and knowledge to reduce the vulnerabilities and risk when apps are being created, understanding the requirements and conduct testing using a variety of tools to identify vulnerabilities and reduce risk.
- Experience in conducting vulnerability assessments, code reviews and penetration tests against web/mobile application technologies, services, platforms and languages
- Experience in conducting Threat Modelling
- Experience with web application vulnerability scanning tools
- Experience in programming/debugging/scripting
- Inquisitive nature and strong communication skills