Our client is looking for a Data Analyst to sit within the Management Information domain with a number of analysts and teams which cover all areas of analytics from Business Intelligence, to Management Reporting, Dashboards, Portals, Statistics, Operational Data and Governance.
- Supporting the Operational Data Manager, and the Head of Data Operations directly in cleansing the different types of client data using existing systems data and third party portals
- Assisting with loading the cleansed data to a central database
- Reconciling and cleansing party data that exists in our systems
- Checking and researching party data in third party tools such as the Dun and bradstreet too
- Assist in streamlining the "upload" process in to the Party Master Database, as well as assisting in UAT testing to improve this process and respective validation controls.
- Produce regular metrics for the Broker Approval Process, as well as owning the communication of these statistics to the wider business and key stakeholders.
- Competent at analysing large datasets, and reporting respective findings
- Able to present feedback and issues in a clear and concise manner
- Advanced Excel skills
- Preparing summary reports/able to present findings to senior stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to problem solve
- Timekeeping and ability to self-start/organize priorities
If you have the above and believe you could be a good fit for the role, then please do get in touch.