Medior/Senior .NET DEVELOPER Fullstack - The best career development in a global company
We are looking for a one Medior/Senior .NET developer Full Stack for one of our world-renowned clients in its sector, renowned for its innovative and sustainable solutions and known for being at the cutting edge of technology.
Located in East Flanders, this company has a worldwide presence, giving you the best training option in order to boost your career and become an expert in your field.
Thanks to its diversity, multi-cultural atmosphere, concrete dimensions, friendly and innovative corporate culture, the company's employees work in a pleasant and family-like environment, where mutual support, team spirit and benevolence towards their employees are essential.
Medior/Senior Full Stack .Net developer - the job :
- Develop and maintain software solutions using .Net framework
- Design develop, implement new features for existing software applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyse, design, and develop software solutions.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and deployment
- Stay up-to-date with new trends and technologies in software development
Medior/Senior Full Stack .Net developer - your profile :
- Min of 3 years of experience in development
- Proficient in Back-End & Front-End (C#, .Net, ASP.NET, Angular or Blazor, SQL servers)
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good teamplayer
- Fluent in Dutch and good level in English, both written and spoken
Medior/Senior Full Stack .Net developer - Your future package :
- A challenging and dynamic work environment
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Competitive salary and benefits package with company car, meal vouchers, insurances... (Cafeteria plan)
- A collaborative team culture
- Several trainings available
If you are self-motivated, experienced .NET Developer who is passionate about technology and looking for an exciting new opportunity, we encourage you to apply. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 02 588 16 36