Exciting NetSuite Functional Consultant opportunity. This role is 100% remote. Ideally looking for a consultant strong on the general accounting side. Someone that was previously an accountant or controller and have transitioned over to a NetSuite Consultant would be ideal.
About the job
Seeking a seasoned Business Consultant to work with clients in a consultative role in order to help re-engineer existing processes and implement industry best practices. The primary objective of this role is to use experience and skills with client interactions, such as leading new software implementations, supporting existing client accounts, conducting work sessions with the client, troubleshooting client issues, translating client business requirements into workable solutions and designs, training users on applications and client management.
REQUIRED:The individual must be competent to work with NetSuite and related modules/third-party applications and possess a well-rounded background in both business and ERP. The individual is functionally familiar with facets of NetSuite Financial Management (Advanced Financials), OneWorld, Revenue Recognition, Projects, Job Costing, Multibook, and Record to Report processes.
- Provide NetSuite assistance and support to existing clients and new clients.
- Comfortable with leading frequent phone interaction/video chat with clients and the internal team.
- Effectively communicate with other individuals or groups both written and verbally.
- Act in an advisory role by interacting with clients and understanding their business requirements/needs and providing guidance.
- Document requirements and articulate high-level solutions to the clients.
- Solve issues by utilizing analytical and problem-solving skills and working as a team.
- Functionally design solutions, create test scripts, test development work for quality and coordinate installation of deliverable from Sandbox into production.
- Provide functional training to clients as needed.
- Work as a collaborative team member effectively with others in the company.
- Responsible for successful client satisfaction and possesses the ability to respond to customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Promote and sell the client's solutions and service offerings to clients when needed.
- Assist clients and internal staff outside of normal business hours for emergencies.
- Advanced knowledge and business acumen of finance related functions and how they relate to modules within NetSuite.
- Experience with Fixed Assets, Revenue Management, and/or Multi-Book Accounting.
- Thorough knowledge of NetSuite application functionality and processes.
- Ability to translate complex problems into viable solutions.
- Team-oriented, yet able to work independently.
- Great interpersonal skills and comfortable communicating with individuals and teams at all levels through the C-suite and end-users.