NetSuite Project Manager - Permanent - Remote
*Requires 25% travel*
As a Netsuite Project Manager for the organization's implementation team, you will lead a group of consultants throughout all stages of the implementation's lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will have deep expertise in project management life cycle, experience working with SuiteSuccess methodology and a problem-solving mindset.
- Lead project management activities such as project planning, creation of work breakdown structures, and change management control
- Manage scope throughout all phases of the project life cycle. Maintains accurate program estimates, timelines, project plans, and status reports. Ensure achievement of project milestones.
- Leads execution of multiple projects or manages an entire program
- Act as lead communicator to internal and external stakeholders regarding expectations, resolutions, and prioritization. Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of developers, product owners, and subject matter experts.
- Learns from project retrospective and applies the learning for future projects.
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- 2+ years of proven experience in delivering full-cycle ERP implementation projects
- Experience in NetSuite ERP implementations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Suite Success methodology experience
- PMP certification is a plus
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills needed to be effective in a fast-paced high-energy company.
- Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high-quality work while at the same time, meeting all deadlines for both internal and external customers
If this role if of interest, please contact Shannon today at Shannon.email@example.com.