Payroll Process Expert - Process / Business Analyst - Freelance / Contractor | 3-6 months + | Remote
Process - Payroll - Requirements - Modelling - Workday - Analysis
Oliver James have partnered with an international client in Germany to hire a Payroll Process Consultant to play a key role on a large post-M&A HR transformation and system implementation project.
We are looking for an experienced consultant that has been involved in at least 2-3 payroll process improvement projects. You will be responsible for conducting a full analysis of my clients payroll governance and strategy, omptimizing payroll processes around the globe (40+ countries).
The roles can be delivered completely remotely and all project documentation will be in English, German language skills would be beneficial but are by no means required. Although the initial contract duration is between 3-6 months, the project will run until the end of 2022.
- Experienced working as a Process Consultant / Analyst on 2-3 Payroll projects
- Skills in requirements gathering, process analysis and process modelling
- Experience working on complex international payroll projects
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Ability to work in a consultancy capacity, building and maintaining client relationships
This position offers the opportunity to work for a well established client, earning a very competitive daily rate and the opportunity to be involved in a long term, exciting payroll project.
If you are interested in some more information then please get in touch - +41 41 561 64 74 / Joshua.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now for immediate consideration.