Performance Analyst | Specialty Insurance | London
My client is a Specialty insurer based in London and are on the market looking to hire a Performance Analyst who will be responsible for monitoring the financial and underwriting performance of the firms Personal Lines Retail products.
They are looking for someone who can:
- Providing analytical input to the development of their underwriting risk appetite, based on your market knowledge and expertise.
- Support the development of effective analytical tools and associated data sets in support of managing business performance.
- Ownership of regular monitoring of Management Information (MI), highlighting any areas of concern in terms of market pricing, risk acceptance and underlying performance.
- Maintain, update & automate existing MI reports.
- Assisting with the production of internal performance presentations, which are reported on monthly.
- Support forecast and budget activity.
- An understanding of the product's underwriting strategy and risk appetite, with an ability to analyse performance to help us achieve our target performance goals.
- Experience in using and manipulating data, using software packages such as Excel, SAS and SQL. Advanced Excel skills are essential and proficiency in SAS/SQL or similar coding languages are highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence software such as Power BI with an ability to use, enhance and build MI reports.
- Having knowledge of the legal, regulatory and compliance provisions that apply to the UK motor insurance market.
If you're ready to take the next step in your career and drive positive change, we invite you to apply now with your updated CV and a brief cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and skills. Join a team that values data-driven insights and offers exciting opportunities for professional development.