An International specialty and commercial insurance and reinsurance business are looking for a Planning analyst to join their FP&A team. This leading Lloyds of London Insurance business will see you working to enhance the strategy planning, analysis and reporting functions of the company in order to achieve plan deliverables.
The key duties of the role include:
- Collaborate with and support the wider planning and business partnering teams to achieve plan deliverables
- Analysis of the plan process to identify and provide improvements
- Contribute to the development of the business' planning tool
- Liaise and communicate with management, head office and legal teams on any questions raised regarding the planning tool
- Help prepare financial plan presentations intended to be delivered to senior management
- Ensure timely submission of data
- Provide support on ad hoc projects when necessary
- Compliance to all relevant regulatory requirements such as Solvency II, Financial Crime, Conflicts of Interest and Data Protection.
You should have:
- Relevant accountancy qualification such as ACA / CIMA / ACCA
- An understanding of the Lloyd's insurance Market and non-life insurance businesses
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical ability
- Ability to process a high volume of data
- Experience with MS Excel, Microsoft BI, SAP, or Oryx Planning (desired but not essential)
- Ability to seek out issues and propose and carry out resolutions
- Ability to work towards multiple deadlines
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to start their career within FP&A or move onto that next step and see their career take off! The Company offer the chance to work for one of the leading syndicates in the Lloyds of London Market, with a central London Office, flexible hybrid working and competitive pay and bonuses.
If the above sounds like you, then please apply online with an up to date CV today!