**New Permanent Role** Planning & Performance Analyst
I am currently working with a leading global client based in the North, looking for a recent graduate to join their team at a pivotal point as they build out the finance function; they are looking for someone keen to learn and progress to help the business on this journey.
- Work with the Business Performance team to prepare and implement their plan
- Produce data analysis and MI to highlight any changes to senior management
- Communicate with stakeholders across the finance function
- Financial services experience ideal
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Experience working with Excel, analytic skills
If this role sounds of interest and you'd be interested in hearing more about the opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com to have a confidential conversation and talk in further detail- thank you.