Platform Architect - Hybrid - £75,000
We're looking for an Platform Architect to join a an innovative, market-leading company. Working closely with all the senior leadership to determine strategic priorities and lead major programmes and manage teams delivering process improvements.
You will responsible for defining the workplace roadmap ensuring that the business integrates workplace into the adoption and use of all new technologies and information systems. This role will support the technology architecture and functions to advance workplace whilst simplifying the workplace technologies used.
Working on large scale migration projects, our client is looking for someone who has extensive experience working with Azure.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing vision and direction for our roadmap for workplace architecture
- Overseeing alignment of technologies to the prescribed target workplace architecture. Developing standards and patterns for common workplace problems across UK and Ireland
- Identifying and evaluating workplace tools, vendors and partners including early identification of emerging tools and vendors to meet our future needs
What we're looking for:
- Experience designing architecture for enterprise endpoint / mobility management solutions e.g., MS SCCM, MS Intune, Citrix XenMobile
- Understanding of the key technologies relevant to digital workplace solutions including AD/LDAP, Azure AD, SSO, VDI, Web Services
There's a true flexible working culture and leading benefits. (Great pension, bonus, flexible working, etc). Although the team work remotely this position would require office days every now and then in one of their UK based offices for those important meetings. Along with a great benefits package.
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!