PMO Analyst - Crawley
We have an exciting new role for an PMO Analyst that is looking to develop and progress their career within a leading organisation! You'd be working for an award winning company who are going through a period of growth due to continued success!
In this position, you'll act as their PMO Analyst, taking ownership over a variety of projects, looking at processes to be amended and continuous improvements.
This role is key in supporting the continued growth of the organisation where you will have a direct impact on the ongoing Change Portfolio.
- Categorize & priorities in line with the business strategy and objectives.
- Define and communicate project objectives and the business requirements with key stakeholders.
- Ideally someone who has worked in Financial Services or regulated environment.
- Experience working in a Project focused and Change environment.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Effective communication with stakeholders at all levels within the business
- Motivated self-starter with a strong attitude to learning!
We're open to speaking to candidates with different levels of experience as long as you have some experience within a PMO or Project coordinator role, this is a great chance for someone looking to take that step up!
This organisation has a great reputation for how well they treat and reward their staff including generous holidays, bonus, health insurance and much more!
This will be a hybrid office/home environment and therefore you must be a commutable distance from their office in Crawley.
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!