Oliver James is assisting a major life insurer on a unique opportunity for a qualified pricing actuary to relocate to New Zealand for 12-18 months in early 2023. If you are a qualified actuary with (life or health) pricing experience and open to spending time abroad, this could be an excellent opportunity!
Sponsorship is not provided, however, British passport holders should be eligible to obtain a skills-based visa or a temporary visa.
Product and pricing department
- Supporting product initiatives and pricing reviews and changes
- Experience investigations
- Assessing claims and risks
- Working with capital and valuation teams to determine financial impacts
- The business has a number of exciting initiatives surrounding the Health pricing which you will be getting involved in
Technical skills required:
- Qualified actuary
- Ideally looking for Prophet or SQL experience but neither is an essential requirement
- Experience of performing experience analyses
- Experience with core life products is most desirable e.g. critical illness, income protection etc.
- If you have experience working with senior stakeholders and third parties, this would be beneficial
If you, or anyone else you know, might be interested in a temporary relocation to New Zealand starting in the New Year, please do get in touch.
*Please note: you must be a UK tax resident to apply for this position*
email@example.com | 020 3861 9156