My client, an international law firm, are recruiting for Programme Manager on a 12 month fixed term basis. They are undertaking a finance transformation programme, focused around the review and transformation of the end-to-end billing process.
- Manage all aspects of the programme from initiation to closure including service transition to business as usual, final update of programme documents and capturing lessons learnt.
- Create and maintain programme documentation as required to meet changing needs and requirements of the programme.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders across various areas within the firm for the programme and manage effective communication with all stakeholders.
- Manage the programme on a day-to-day basis, including identifying risks, issues and dependencies and taking action to mitigate them to minimise impact on delivery.
- Identify resources required, agree resource allocation, assign responsibilities and track progress.
- Manage the financial aspects of the programme tracking actual spend against budget and providing updates as required; ensure that any variances in spend are highlighted and corrective action is taken.
- Oversee and support the development and review of test plans and test cases for the business.
- Monitor against the programme plan delivery is on time, on scale and ensuring stakeholders are updated on progress through regular status updates.
This role is paying up to £100,000 per annum.