We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Contract Project Manager for a 12 month, extendable engagement with a top tier Life Insurance company.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Contract Project Manager for a 12 month, extendable engagement with a top tier Life Insurance company, to lead and drive various initiatives, programs, and projects linked to the delivery of the business strategy.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the process and project management and implementation across various life insurance business lines and distribution channels, and ensuring adherence to uniform project management principles, standards, and procedures. As part of this role you will also help driving Agile culture.
You will work with a diverse group of colleagues in a multicultural environment where your voice and influence will matter. Out-of-the-box mindset, easygoing personality and good communication skills will help you being successful in this role.
- Lead the Process and Project management and implementation for all business lines and distribution channels
- Lead and partner with IT, Operation, Finance, Line of Business, other key stakeholders such as regional & external in implementing digital projects
- Overall accountability on Project deliverables (Business / IT Solution) and ensure delivery on time
- Lead business requirement discussion with business stakeholders and relevant departments to understand the business requirements, design the business solutions, and map them to technical functionalities.
- Responsible for gathering, analysis, translate, design & documenting business requirements into appropriate business requirement document & detailed functional specification.
- Design and document processes into standard operating procedures.
- Conduct gap analysis on processes to identify improvement opportunities and propose and evaluate alternative solutions that will fulfil the business needs.
- Manage and conduct Business User Acceptance Test includes delivering a test strategy, test plan, test case, and exit report.
- Provide support during and post-implementation.
- Lead or Participate in Operation Readiness Trial.
- 5-8 years of relevant Project management experience in Insurance industry
- Prior business analysis experience is a benefit.
- Preferably years of experience in financial services, especially on life insurance with a background in Strategy, Operations & Continuous Improvement.
- PMP Certification is preferred.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to analyze trends and evaluate opportunities.
- Proven leadership capability and strong people management skills.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- English is a must, conversational Cantonese and/or Mandarin is desired.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager with a passion for digital development and business growth - we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume to this job ad.
Only relevant candidates will be contacted.