- Responsible for overseeing and managing network / IT infrastructure projects across Asia.
- Work closely with internal teams and external vendors to ensure completion in accordance to project time line.
- Work closely with technical network team to effectively plan network support services and resources.
- Understand business needs from stakeholders and properly translate to technical requirements.
- Possess at least 4 years of experience in managing of network / IT infrastructure projects.
- Knowledgeable in IT network infrastructure (e.g. setup of WAN/LAN) and Cisco Meraki products.
- Successful track record of projects and proven ability to work in cross-functional environment across regions.