We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join a UK based leading organisation who are searching for an Oracle HCM Consultant.
This company have recently gone through a big transformation, and you will be working on an Oracle focused project moving forwards.
We are looking for an individual who is well versed within the Oracle HCM Suite or has experience using similar HCM systems or applications (such as Workday HCM, SAP SuccessFactors and Dynamics HR).
In this role as a Project Manager, you will demonstrate the following skills:
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals.
- Directly managing and completing the full life-cycle of the Oracle HCM platform, including planning, designing, programming, testing, implementing & handover to BAU.
- Proven track record of delivery of large scale and / or complex budgets.
- Facilitating insights and knowledge from SMEs to create thorough project plans, schedules, and other communications.
- Able to communicate proactively with clients, users, and senior management.
- Identify and monitor risks, issues, and dependencies in a timely manner to escalate for resolution when needed.
This organisation prides themselves on offering a great benefits package that supports the needs of their employees, including generous holidays allowance, bonus, health insurance, and much more!
This is a great opportunity to join a household name and a company that actively promotes learning and development to help build on top of your previous expertise.
Please click apply or email lewis.messenger@oliverjames for more details!