Are you looking for a new challenge within the financial sector? Do you want to use your knowledge and experience from your current job and your previous experience in auditing, reporting and analysing in a different way ? are you interested in growth opportunities and appreciation while doing your work? Then this is the next step you want to take as a PTP Specialist.
For one of our clients we are looking for a PTP Specialist to join the team and be at the front of the financial flow. Purchase to Pay is a team within the Business Support Services department. Together with your colleagues, you arrange the administrative side of order requests, the receipt of goods and the (automatic) payment of invoices. In an atmosphere of working together to get things done, we take on projects. As a department, we are in transformation. With a view to the future, we are increasingly looking beyond and towards integrated processes.
With a team of almost 25 people you are responsible for process management and functional management. You monitor the workflow in the team and optimise the various processes and procedures on the basis of reports, analyses and proposals. Thanks to your smooth training, the team and the business work with you easily. With the same energy, you manage the content in the Purchase to Pay system. In this job, you have a lot of contact with chain partners, IT and external parties, so that everything is always in order. We rely on your insights and trust that your improvements match the internal guidelines and policies.
- Analysing of the accounts payable employee's performance in order to improve them
- Communicate with It and improve the team work between the AP & IT department
- Managing the administrative side of the order requests
- You are going to be the first contact with the chain partners
- Analytical skills on a bachelors level
- A background in business administration
- A minimum of 3 years work experience
- You can work with SAP FI/CO/SAP Ariba/SAP VIM&IES/Lean SS/Agile working & SAFe
- Dutch and English good in word and writing
- Career opportunities with the largest companies in the Netherlands
- We search for specific jobs that fit your needs
- We discuss your personal ambitions
- Personal job coach at work
- Training budget
- Annual salary between € 30,000 and € 60,000 based on experience
- Bonus component
- NS business card or reimbursement of travel expenses
The ultimate proposal date to the client is May 10th at 18.00 so don't wait to take the next step in your career!
Please contact me via email@example.com or call 020 808 1763