Senior R&D Actuary
Location: London - City, South West, or Home Based.
We are a leading Recruitment Agency, proud to present an exciting opportunity with our esteemed and private client in the Wealth Management industry. Our client is a reputable organisation with a strong focus on delivering outstanding financial management solutions. Culturally, they have a very strong focus on "doing the right thing" and have outstanding employee survey scores.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates from pensions consulting or investment consulting who are looking to move into a different industry and capitalise on their experience. Candidates from a pricing/product development background are also welcome to apply.
In this division, you will help to oversees tasks such as product development and pricing, strategic projects, furnishing tools and calculations to facilitate the expansion of new business, and delivering technical actuarial support throughout the organisation.
As an R&D Actuary, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting research, and contributing to the design and development of new products
- Performing regular actuarial research and development activities to enhance existing methodologies.
- Represent Research and Development on a range of cross-business projects, acting as Subject Matter Expert and monitoring resource to ensure successful implementation. Example projects may include product pricing, implementation of enhancements to investment propositions and regulatory change impacting the products.
- Build and maintain relationships with various teams across the business and a range of third parties.
- Staying up-to-date with industry regulations, market trends, and implementing necessary changes accordingly.
- A qualified actuary with several years post qualified experience
- Knowledge of UK regulations and products
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to build internal and external relationships.
- Strong commercial acumen
If you are a highly motivated individual who thrives in a dynamic environment, this is an excellent opportunity to contribute your skills and join a forward-thinking company.
For further details and an informal, confidential discussion, please contact Natalie Lightfoot directly
Let's connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/natalielightfoot/