Reporting & BI Developer - 6 Month Contract - £6500-£550 Inside IR35
One of my clients in the insurance industry is looking for a Reporting & BI Developer to be the lead specialist on planning, designing, implementing and maintaining the Finance Department's suite of Business Intelligence and Planning Systems.
You'll be working on existing systems such as Essbase and implementation of new system projects, so full systems development lifecycles will be required.
- Project support installation and configuring Financial BI, Reporting and Planning Systems
- Design and Deliver new and updated financial and statistical models, reports, databases and process to meet business needs
- Manage the development process, make in sure that system testing and production releases follow appropriate processes and methodologies
- Deliver end user training on an individual and group basis
- Provide required documentation - Functional Specifications, Training Manuals
- Manage relationships with stakeholders and third parties teams to resolve issues and support developments
- Provide ideas and opportunities for improvements and enhancements
- Support Analyst in BAU responsibilities
- Oracle Essbase - configuration, cube design, Essbase scripting, performance tuning, upgrades
- Exposure to following financial systems - CDM (Certent Disclosure Management), Certent Clarity, BlackLine Reconciliations. Tagetik SII Reporting, Oracle E-Business Suite
- Essbase scripting, PL/SQL, SQL, VBA coding knowledge
- Accounting knowledge around BI, Reporting and Planning
This will be mainly a remote role with travel into the office once every 2 weeks.
Click apply or email email@example.com for immediate consideration!
Reporting & BI Developer - 6 Month Contract - £500-£550 Inside IR35