Back to job search
City of London
Up to £100000 per annum
ongeveer 1 maand geleden
I am currently working with a number of London Market Insurers who are looking to bring on Reserving Actuaries from Nearly Qual to Qualified.
1) Reserving Actuary - this position will give you the opportunity to be a part of the current transformation process they are going through and aid with improving their current Reserving processes. You will have the chance to work on a lot of projects and get broad exposure.
2) Reserving Actuary - A small team which offers the potential of managing an Actuarial Analyst already in the team. A relatively traditional Reserving role however due to the size of the Actuarial function there is the chance to get exposure to Capital Modelling and potentially elements of the Pricing space.
These opportunities are looking for candidates with:
- At least 8 Actuarial exams completed
- Minimum of two years experience in General Insurance
- Eligibility to work in the UK
If you're interested in either of the above opportunities, or want to hear what else there is on the market, please apply directly or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org