Would you like to play an important role in the financial payment process of an international organisation? Do you have experience in Accounts receivable? Do you like to take responsibility, are you accurate with good communication skills? Then I have the perfect challenge for you!
Team and Organisation
You will be working for a European leader in the production of chemicals for the water treatment and pharmaceutical industries, in a fun and diverse team where everyone contributes value to the process.
As an RTR Accountant, you will be responsible for keeping track of all financial entries within the organisation, processing and accurately checking incoming payments and other activities within the central accounting team. You will be the face of contact for suppliers and internal and external stakeholders. In the beginning you will have a range of tasks that will expand as experience is gained. In this position you are actively involved in the monthly closings.
- Your own responsibilities within the accounting activities;
- Delivering reliable, timely and complete financial entries;
- Performing write-offs and revaluations at month-end;
- Contributing to improvement projects in procedures and processes within the existing IFRS and corporate rules.
- English speaking, Dutch is huge plus
- MBO+ /HBO education in administration /accounting or similar skills;
- You can work with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
- You have experience with accounting packages, good knowledge of SAP is an advantage;
- Knowledge in IFRS
Why Oliver James?
- Career opportunities with the largest companies in the Netherlands
- We search for specific jobs that fit your needs
- We discuss your personal ambitions
- Performance coach trough Oliver James
- Training budget
- Annual salary between € 30,000 and € 60,000 based on experience
- Bonus component
- NS business card or reimbursement of travel expenses
Want to know more? do not hesitate to apply!