Oliver James are partnered with a leading provider of Health & Well-being services who are based in the North West. They are looking for an enthusiastic Salesforce Administrator with 1-2 years experience to join their business and support with ongoing initiatives within a growing and dynamic team.
This will be fully on site - 5 days in the office.
The salary range is £30,000-£35,000.
Role & Responsibilities
- Salesforce administrator - 1-2 years experience
- The ideal candidate will have hands on experience with automations and building flows ,alongside dashboards and reporting.
- Good communication skills - able to work well collaboratively with other Salesforce Administrators.
- Your role within the team will be to ensure 300+ users are able to carry out day to day activities within Salesforce.
- Handling administrative tasks such as internal system audits, user account maintenance, reports, and preparation for upgrades.
- Support wider Salesforce team with enhancements to the system and improvements.
- Engage with sprint planning meetings with business stakeholders.
If this sounds of interest, please apply directly or reach out to me with your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org