Oliver James is partnering with a leading pharmaceutical company in Belgium to find an experienced Salesforce Developer to join their team.
The position is open for freelance or permanent
What will you do ?
- Develop, customize, and maintain Salesforce applications to meet business requirements
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and analyze requirements for new features and enhancements
- Design and implement scalable solutions using Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning components
- Perform unit testing, integration testing, and assist with user acceptance testing
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in Salesforce applications
- Keep up-to-date with Salesforce best practices and new features
Who are you ?
- Strong experience in Salesforce development, including Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM functionalities and configurations
- Experience with integration technologies (REST, SOAP) and web services
- Familiarity with Salesforce development tools and version control systems
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the digital transformation of a leading pharmaceutical company. If you are a talented Salesforce Developer looking to make an impact in the pharmaceutical sector, we would love to hear from you. Apply now and join our client's dynamic team!
You think you are the right person for this new challenge ? Please get in touch with : email@example.com
Oliver James introduce talented people to great organisations so that both may grow and benefit from each other's experiences, helping to fulfil their potential.