An exciting Consulting firm with multi-award-winning culture requires a Consultant / Solution Architect to join their growing Business Engagement Team.
The role will work in collaboration with the Head of Business Engagement, Programme Manager and Project Manager to deliver client-facing projects.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have a natural flair for establishing and building trust and capability with stakeholders/clients.
- Collaborate with sales and delivery teams from initial sales handover through design and implementation of the solutions.
- Lead projects in a highly collaborative model with consultants and clients.
- Work closely with client stakeholders, lead working sessions to understand, define and document client-specific business needs and requirements.
- Use consulting skills, business knowledge and package solution expertise to effectively implement package technology in a client business environment.
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding key business decisions related to industry and/or functional areas.
- Develop and deliver project deliverables such as roadmap, process diagrams, use cases, gap analysis, functional design documents, estimates and project timelines.
- Be a resource for the other business consultants on the project to help them understand how their area of focus supports the macro solution.
What do you need
- 5+ years of experience with SAP Business ByDesign
- Experience as a solution architect ensuring that the customer gets the ideal solution
- Acting as a trusted advisor to the Project Management team
- ACCA / CIMA Qualification (or equivalent) desirable
- SAP Business ByDesign Certification (ideal)