Oliver James is partnering with a leading company in the transportation sector seeking an experienced SAP Project Manager to join their team.
We are seeking an experienced SAP Project Manager Consultant to join our client's team. In this role, the primary role of the Project Manager is to work closely with customers to drive the successful delivery of IT projects, particularly around the newer SAP Technologies.
Your team will deliver IT projects in many areas: from infrastructure, lifecycle to applications.
The position is open for freelance or permanent.
What will you do ?
- Lead project delivery from beginning to end as a key member of th Project Delivery Services Team
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with management and stakeholders
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents following the company's standard
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary as per defined process
- Ensure that project meets it's deliverables in agreed schedule, as per the scope, within stipulated budget and as per the quality standards
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team lead and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Ensures project or service scope and deliverables are defined and agreed with all relevant parties
- Diagnoses and evaluates potential risks and issues throughout the project and executes appropriate plans to mitigate them. Reports regularly to the Team Lead and Stakeholders with regard to risks
What will you bring ?
- 10+ years relevant experience with project management in following domain: SAP (Cloud & Prem) and SAP Data Cleansing & Archiving
- Strong affinity with S4Hana and its complexity
- Relevant experience in one of the following domains:
- o S4H
- o SAP Data Cleansing & Archiving
- o Recent SAP Technologies (SCP-BTP Migration)
- o New SAP Saas Solutions combined with Hybrid (Private Cloud S4H / OnPrem ECC, CRM, FICA, BW)
- o Testing & Data Management in the Business
- Demonstrated "can do" work ethic coupled with effective time management and ability to overcome ambiguously or under-defined problems
- Knowledge of Agile delivery methodology and SAFe (Essentials) are considered an asset
- PM² and/or PMBOK knowledge are preferred. Prince2, PMP knowledge/ qualifications are an asset; ITIL Certification
- Can facilitate Steerco, project update meetings and guide resources
- Fluent in Dutch OR French, AND English
Apply now to join the team and help shape the future of transportation !
You think you are the right person for this new challenge ? Please get in touch with : firstname.lastname@example.org
Oliver James introduce talented people to great organisations so that both may grow and benefit from each other's experiences, helping to fulfil their potential.