An exciting opportunity for an experienced SAP WM Trainer/Superuser to work with a key consultancy client of ours.
This is a great opportunity to work on an exciting project by applying your knowledge of SAP Warehouse Management and Process improvement.
- Assistance with implementation of bar code scanning modules for inbound, inventory scanning, picking, and outbound
- Responsible for supporting the training of the roll-out
- There are also a number of challenges with stock takes and stock in general, so someone who has supported process improvement previously
- Needs operational use and training people - need to physically understand how the system works for end-users
- Proven ability to configure and set up SAP WM and understand the compliance processes to ensure it is correctly done
The client is based in Derby and will require on-site visits at first which will then be moved to a hybrid working pattern thereafter.
For more information please contact Annabel Jones