Security Vulnerability Management Specialist | Lachen, Schwyz
Are you a seasoned cybersecurity professional with a passion for enhancing security in both IT and OT environments? Do you thrive in a collaborative setting and have a track record of driving vulnerability management initiatives? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join a fantasic business based in Lachen.
In this role you will oversee and improve the security vulnerability management service within the business and work as an SME to strengthen the businesses cyber security offering.
- Lead and improve security vulnerability management for IT, OT, and cloud assets.
- Collaborate effectively with IT stakeholders and third-party security providers.
- Optimize processes for identifying, analyzing, and remediating vulnerabilities.
- Manage technical security testing, including penetration tests and code reviews.
- Take full accountability for the vulnerability lifecycle.
- Serve as a cybersecurity subject matter expert.
- Create and present business-centric security metrics reports.
- Advise and train IT and technical teams on vulnerability remediation.
- Support the development of a security education program.
- University degree in IT, Information Security, or equivalent.
- Relevant security certifications preferred.
- 8+ years of professional IT experience.
- 3+ years of vulnerability management experience.
- Strong knowledge of Qualys, Claroty, or similar tools.
- Expertise in VM security theory and application.
- Experience with penetration testing and threat modeling (desirable)
- Willingness to travel up to 30% within Europe.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.