I am currently supporting a leading Insurance business on their search for a Senior Accountant for a 12 month FTC.
The role will be responsible for
- Working with the Finance Manager to ensure the completion and submission of monthly US GAAP Reporting within Parent company deadlines.
- Build relationships with local business FP&A business partners, Legal Entity Reporting team and US GAAP Reporting teams to ensure deadlines and reporting requirements are met.
- Undertake the review and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, in line with Group reporting requirements, liaising with other teams as required
- Deal with data requests and queries from external and internal auditors.
- Full or Part qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience in US GAAP and financial and management reporting essential
- Strong understanding of the drivers of underwriting results from both a commercial and an accounting perspective, including an appreciation of actuarial processes and understanding how actuarial estimates translate into GAAP results.
- Ability to understand the numbers and articulate the reasons behind them is critical.
- Must have full right to work within the UK (no sponsorship available) - hybrid/flexible working available.
If this role is of any interest please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.