We are looking for a Senior Accountant with direct report to the Head of Financial Control Italy.
Senior Accountant's main responsibilities are:
- Perform accounting tasks to ensure accuracy and compliance (incl. booking AR and AP invoice, bank reconciliation, Fixed Assets book and depreciation, payments to suppliers)
- Manage GL accounting, execute and/or record transactions, including needed documentation
- Prepare monthly account reconciliation to the General Ledgers
- Contribute to the preparation of monthly/quarterly/yearly closing
- Prepare and control Inter Company transactions
- Contribute to the preparation of the Local file
- Contribute to the preparation of annual financial statement for intern and external auditors
- Contribute to the preparation of fiscal declarations (Tax return, Vat return, Intrastat, Lipe, withholding taxes, ecc.)
- Support business controller team analyzing monthly results
- Drive and monitor compliance with Group and internal policies
Professional experience and skills:
- 3-5 years of accounting experience (Accounting consultant experience in a dynamic business will be a plus
- Strong understanding of Local Accounting Standards and VAT Tax rules (knowledge of US GAAP will be a plus)
- Good knowledge and hands-on of Excel and reporting system (Oracle will be a plus)
- Good knowledge of Italian Tax legislation and the US GAAP
- Fluent in Italian and English
We offer a full time contract starting as soon as possible.
Location Milan (3 days smart working per week).