Hybrid - work from home / office, flexibility.
- A nearly or newly qualified actuary (FIA or equivalent) - Part qualified will be considered depending on experience
- Good understanding of the actuarial activities carried out in a Life Insurance company and appropriate level of product knowledge - Essential
- Ability to communicate information in a confident and structure manner to all levels of management.- Essential
- Knowledge of Excel, VBA, SAS and/or Prophet - Desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Actuarial Analyst to join a huge globally recognised brand in their life actuarial team; you will work as part of a small team giving real variation in your role and a breadth of exposure. Reporting directly to the Chief Actuary you will have exposure to senior stakeholders across the business offering real opportunity to build a strong network internally.
- Financial reporting
- adhoc project work (IFRS17)
- Economic capital
- Model development and governance
- Pricing & profitability assessments
- Other duties as required
To hear more about this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3861 9124 for more information.