Looking for an exciting new role within Finance/Accounting? Is working from home/potential for growth something important to you? If you answered yes to any of the above, today is your lucky day!
A several BILLION dollar reinsurance firm that has nearly TRIPLED in size since their foundation in 2017 is looking to build out their ever-growing team (Over $90 Billion in assets). As a part of the expense team, this individual will expand their skill-set in both finance and accounting all while working from the comfort of their own home. Due to rapid growth this company is looking to invest their future in employees and has laid out a clear progression plan within the business. Opportunities like this move quickly, so reach out before someone else does!
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Liaise with cost center/entity owners to assist with managing expenses
- Monthly/Quarterly reporting
- Contribution to the development of budgets/Forecasts
- Active participant in the monthly & quarterly close of expenses/Reconciliations
- Prepare and record inter-company & third party billings along with ensuring timely receipt of payment and resolving reconciling items
- Perform and monitor compliance with key controls, accounting principles and company procedures related to the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Provide support to various other financial departments or areas of the organization as needed (i.e. Tax, Accounts Payable, Financial Reporting, etc.)
- Assist with on-boarding new business related to the accounting and financial reporting aspects
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 3 - 5 years of experience in general accounting or FP&A
- General Ledger experience
- Strong analytical thinking and communication skills, team oriented
- Ability to interact/communicate with individuals at all levels of the company
Now is your opportunity to join this rapidly growing team and accelerate your career!
For inquiries, please contact Julian.Campofiori@oliverjames.com