Our Client, one of the largest Life and Health re-insurers in the United States, has over 50 years experience handling risk solutions for their policyholders. They are proud to be the only global reinsurance firm to primarily focus on life and health since their launch. They have the single purpose to make financial protection accessible to all.
The Senior Audit Manager's primary responsibility is to lead Sr. Internal Auditors or Staff Auditors in completing designated (often complex) audits.
- Direct and supervise the execution of specific internal audit engagements, ensuring work is performed in accordance with regulatory standards
- Perform, Lead, Manage, and complete assigned audits/ testing
- Review audit staff's work papers to ensure clear identification of risks, validating all fieldwork testing and completion of deliverables
- Perform quarterly updates on risk assessments and development of the annual audit procedures
- Oversee control testing over more complex controls within Financial Controls / SOX Controls
- Report Audit findings to business management to understand audit risks and issues
- CPA,CIA (Required), Master's in Accounting in Finance (Preferred)
- 8 years working in Audit, minimal 2 year's experience leading/managing
Hybrid Schedule for St. Louis, Missouri
If interested, apply directly or send a copy of your most recent resume to Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org