Would you like to work as a Senior Auditor at a financial institution that is frontrunner in the Netherlands and North West Europe? They wants to play an important role in society, not only through our sustainability ambitions (Banking for better, for generations to come) but also by reporting thoroughly to our supervisor and by enabling good risk management.
They are looking for passionate Audit colleagues who have an affinity with regulatory reporting within the banking sector and who want to delve further into Basel IV, CRR2 / CRD5, Single Rulebook etc. This is your chance to put your added value into practice as a professional and help build the Bank, where Finance, Risk, IT and Data Management come together. You encourage management to take action based on connection and persuasion.
Group Audit has an independent position. You coordinate and conduct investigations, independently or in small teams, and work on complex audit issues in a rapidly changing environment. Based on your observations, you and the team build at a well-considered judgment and in a final meeting you convince the auditee of the necessary improvements. In a report you record the situation encountered, the identified shortcomings, the related risks, the root cause and the agreed solutions. A job with impact, because your report is read by the Executive Board directly! Your location is Amsterdam, but at the moment, like all other employees, they mainly work from home. They expect that after the COVID-19 pandemic they will also work less in the office than before. In short, plenty of flexibility to fill in your own working day.
Your Work environment
Group Audit offers professional and independent assurance in achieving there objectives. They evaluate the design and effectiveness of the Governance, Risk Management and Control processes and initiate solutions to optimize them. They feel like "the messenger that makes the better bank"! You do this in a team, where we strive for efficiency through the use of automated audit tooling and data analysis.
Do you want to see how the bank works and do you dare to be critical, while remaining sensitive to relationships within the business units? Do you want to contribute to the development and coaching of colleagues? Can your enthusiasm and strategic insight contribute to an improvement in the quality of risk management while the bank continues to develop and change, then we may be looking for you! You can become our colleague if you at least meet the following profile:
- You have concrete knowledge of banking processes, specifically regulatory reporting, and at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Preferably you already have a relevant audit training such as RA / RE / RO.
- The associated complexity appeals to you and you know how to deal with it.
- You are enterprising and self-starting and you have excellent oral and written (English) expression skills, whereby you can convey your message to management, supervisors and audit colleagues with conviction and in the interest of the customer.
- A challenging and dynamic environment, in which you have the freedom to work independently and flexibly. You make an important contribution to the development of the bank, Group Audit and yourself!
- They offer you the freedom to get the best out of yourself, to work flexibly and to have plenty of room to grow
- They help you to stay fit & vital
- A good salary
- An additional benefit budget of 11%, with which you can buy flexible terms of employment
- A personal development budget of € 1,000 per year
- An annual public transport subscription or travel budget, depending on the position
- A Solid pension scheme
In addition, They attaches great value to personal development and therefore offers you many training and growth opportunities. You will receive an attractive package of employee benefits with which you can determine your own conditions for a large part. Furthermore, there is flexibility of work. A slightly longer commuting distance does not have to be an obstacle to showing your interest, because we also expect to work less in the office than before after the COVID-19 pandemic.