(Senior) Business Intelligence Consultant (m/f/d)
Are you a Senior Business Intelligence Consultant looking for an exciting opportunity to join a company that is at the forefront of digital transformation? Our client is actively seeking a talented Senior BI Consultant to join their team. With over 30 years of experience in developing customised solutions, this company has established itself as a leader in the industry. They have office locations in Wiesbaden, Munster, Paderborn, Nuremberg, Cologne or near Augsburg, providing flexibility on where you work. Additionally, they have a 'remote first' approach which gives you the freedom to work from home and only come into the office once a week.
This highly reputable company has won the award of 'top company to work for 2023' and boasts a 100% recommendation rate on kununu. If you're a passionate Business Intelligence Consultant and want to join a dynamic team that values innovation and creativity, then look no further! Apply today to take your career to the next level.
Some of your tasks as a Senior BI Consultant include:
- Work on multiple BI and data warehouse projects
- Provide expertise in setting up complex BI and reporting systems for customers
- Assess and implement new tools for operational efficiency
- Enhance existing seminars, create new ones, and serve as a speaker
- Assist division and department management in growing the BI area and advocating its importance.
- Hold a technical degree in computer science or equivalent
- Extensive experience with BI tools like MS PowerBI, Oracle Analytics Cloud, Tableau, Qlik, IBM Cognos
- Proficient in databases and SQL
- Proven project experience in BI and reporting development
- Familiarity with data warehousing and ETL processes
- Exceptional communication and presentation abilities
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and communication skills
- Fluent in German (minimum of C1)
- Competitive salary with company car and bonus
- 10 training days per year - all certifications are paid for
- Any travel time and further training are working time.
- 30 days' vacation, flexitime, overtime compensation through time off or compensation
- Large network - opportunity to work with various clients
- 6 and 12 month progression plans
- Employee events
- Covering childcare costs
Interested? I would love to hear from you! Please send an updated version of your CV to email@example.com