Senior Business Transformation Manager
You will oversee and maintain the strategic view over the set of initiatives, providing the framework for implementing business initiatives or large-scale change, and communicating the vision of the outcome of initiatives and associated benefits.
You will define, with key stakeholders, the scope of work, cost/budget, resources required, time schedule for the initiatives within the Finance domain.
You will proactively collaborate with key Business and T&S stakeholders to build a continuous improvement environment. Balance quality and cost objectives.
- Build and maintain strong and trusted relationships with CFO leadership team and with CFO T&S team.
- Contribute to the T&S change management efforts for the CFO domain with the change management team.
- Act as a change agent, delivering outcomes through others using communication, influence, and engagement
- Identify / escalate issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Understand and be knowledgeable about the CFO domain's processes and organization.
- Engage with peers and T&S team to share best practices or problems, support each other in resolution.
- 5 -10 years of work experience in insurance / reinsurance, or consulting organization,
- Extensive experience in transformation / big projects delivery,
- Strong technical skills,
- Robust understanding of reporting processes,
- Excellent English and French,
- Excellent communication skills - able to communicate clearly and concisely verbally and in writing to senior management,
- Excellent experience in financial management and controlling for the initiatives.