Oliver James is working with a global insurance carrier that is looking to hire a Senior Claims Examiner for their professional liability team. In this senior technical role, you will be responsible for mid to high value Accountants & Lawyers Liability claims, whilst also managing key relationships and providing technical guidance to more junior Examiners. You will be one of the lead contacts for all E&O, Lawyers, Accountants Liability claims for the USA.
Primary Role Duty: Act as the the lead technical referral point for complex claims and provide sign-off on complex matters. Claims investigation through to conclusion within professional lines. Manage high level relationships internally & externally.
Skills/ Qualifications Required;
- 5-10 years handling E&O claims (Accountants and Lawyers Liability focus)
- Knowledge of other areas of professional lines highly beneficial E&O, MPL, D&O etc.
- Ability to manage TPA relationships if required - act as a lead technical referral point
- Experience attending mediations and working directly with legal counsel
- Extensive exposure to high value and litigated claims
- JD law background - highly preferred
This role can be based from NYC or NJ if hybrid is preferred but this insurer also offers FULLY REMOTE working. Excellent salary up to $150,000 + 20% bonus - along with a clear progression path for the future.