A global commercial insurance carrier is looking to hire a Senior Claims Examiner - Product Liability within their general liability team. In this role, you will be responsible for a range of product liability (product defects, injuries caused by products) and general liability claims (premise liability, slip & falls and other complex bodily injuries). The caseload has a 70% product liability and 30% general liability focus and the high majority of the claims are litigated.
Key Skills/ Experience Required:
- 5+ years product liability and general liability claims experience including litigated cases
- Product liability claims as a core technical skill set is required to be considered for this role
- Exposure to litigation and complex coverage investigation - essential
- Exposure to US and International insurance markets beneficial but not essential
- Exceptional customer service capability. Excellent relationship management capability
- The ability to act as a technical lead and provide advice to more junior adjusters
- Bachelors Degree essential. JD preferred but not essential
- Adjuster License and other insurance qualifications
This role is on a hybrid schedule from Dallas TX (2 days in office) with an excellent salary up to $130,000 plus 20% annual bonus, along with excellent benefits and a clear career path for the future.