Oliver James is currently recruiting for a Senior Compliance Manager on behalf of our client, a globally recognised General Insurance part of the Lloyds of London Group.
This is a newly created position within the business reporting into the HOC and will focus on the continued development of the regulatory compliance function along with setting out a strong Regulatory Compliance culture within the business.
The successful candidate can expect a varied and dynamic workload which will focus on but not be limited to the following;
- Preparation and assisting of the implementation of a robust compliance framework plan
- Overseeing the production of compliance reports for both the Board and Executive committees on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Supporting the business in managing their relationship with the central bank of Ireland.
- Provide 2nd line oversight into new product initiatives, and business plans in order to asses and challenge any potential compliance, financial crime and conduct risks.
- Drive the implementation of new regulations and legislation while working business team to set a strong standard of how these regulations and legislation's should be implemented into the business.
This role would suit a strong Compliance professional coming from a general insurance background or alternatively a Senior General Compliance professional with a Life background. The successful candidate will also have excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
If you would like to be considered for this role, click the apply button below. Alternatively, if you would like to learn more before applying, reach out on the below contact details;
firstname.lastname@example.org | +35315719706