(Senior) Data Scientist (m/f/d)
One of the leading IT service providers in Germany are looking for Data Scientists to join their company.
They employ more than 2,300 people at 26 different locations across Germany such as Frankfurt, Hamburg, Dusseldorf, Wiesbaden, Stuttgart, Munich, Nuremberg, and Berlin, to name a few! They have an amazing family-friendly culture, evidenced by the fact they have been rated the best company to work for on Kununu with a 93% recommendation rate.
For the Data Scientist they are quite open to skill-set and experience but ideally looking for someone with:
- A strong background in mathematics and statistics
- You are proficient in programming languages such as Python and R
- You have knowledge of machine learning algorithms and statistical modelling
- Familiarity with big data technologies like Hadoop and spark
- Understanding of database systems and SQL
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms like AWS, Azure or GCP
- Familiarity with deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow or PyTorch
- You are fluent in German (minimum of C1)
- A competitive salary, bonus and a company car on offer
- Encouraging and supportive environment with flat hierarchies
- Work life balance - flexible working hours and home office opportunities available
- Invest heavily into the training of their staff - they provide internal training programs and opportunities to attend national and international conferences to stay up to date with the latest technology
- Structured career progression.
I would love to hear from you! Please send an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org