Within the Operations department, the resource will manage the activities of introduction and implementation of automated release processes based on containerization technologies, starting with the analysis and development of automated processes for the build, test and deployment phases of applications with the goal of having under control the phases of passage of the software through the various staging environments up to the final passage in the production environment.
The role is based in our NY office but we will be open to folks who want to work from home few days a week (to be evaluated).
- Build and manage CI/CD pipelines for multiple software components
- Work collaboratively with developers to define infrastructure and deployment requirements and processes
- Develop internal and customer-facing software and tools as needed
- Document cloud architecture best practices and process flows for deploying our platform
- 2-3 years of experience designing and implementing cloud infrastructure components
- Demonstrated experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools like Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, etc. and pipeline writing
- Experience in software development with at least one modern compiled language (C, C++, Go, etc.)
- Knowledge of the Linux operating system and related tools
- Java language, Java Script, Python
- Experience with Azure/Google cloud platform
Expected as a plas
- You have excellent leadership, communication and relationship building skills.
- You are a curious person that adapts quickly and enjoys a dynamic and constantly evolving environment.
- Team working and problem solving
- Analytical skills and aptitude for innovation
- High comfort level with Agile/Scrum processes
Seniority Level: mid-senior level
Employment Type: full-time
Job Function: engineering / information Technology
Office base: New York city (USA)